Sunday 28 February 2010

New Phone Finally!!!

This is the 2nd post for the same day as previous...
Another lucky and happy thing happen on me...
I finally got my new phone!!! Haha...

I was thinking of changing since last year and keep thinking of reasons of changing and keep finding for a most suitable phone for me...

I wanted a phone with Wifi, Gps and good Camera...mostly phones with these spec are quite expensive...
I was interested with N79 as it hav all the functions but it's alrd a quite old phone..as I mentioned previously I went to few shops with dear ask for the price for this phone but most shop say tat it alrd unavailable...

 
It was this phone(n79)
*found tis pic thru internet*

A lot ppl suggest me to buy at lowyat coz it will be much cheaper there...
But I was lazy to go so far and dun really know the way to there other than ktm, but ktm mafan lor~

So after our dating I decided to see at the sg buloh complex near my home...
there got a lot of shops selling hp, last time I bought my phone there too...

 
This is the one...
*Screen also break alrd >.<

I asked many shops there and explain my requirement to them and my budgets too...most of them also recommeneded this phone...which I alrd bought and gave up n79...at a shop whch the sales explain in details about that phone and give me a cheaper price compare to others...

I'm not promoting much about my phone so this is the one...
tata~

 
As u can see it's quite similar to my previous phone coz both is the same series Express Music...

*This is Nokia 5730 Express Music*

Other than bigger, another diff is...

 
but that's not the main point...

One of the main point is...

 
Gps!

 
can view in 2 ways...

  
I bought tis toy too for my gps...hehe!
Happy today!!!! =)

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post