Saturday 29 December 2012

End of 2012

-LOL just a Lame Picture that I found on the Internet-


Year of 2012 is going to END soon with a blink of an eye. However it is not the "End of the World" this year, instead Year 2013 is coming, HAHA.. Thank God. Time really past very fast. This year definitely is a very important year for me. I have finally Graduated with my Degree and start looking for jobs. Another good news is I have been accepted to a company. This week is known as my Interview Week which I had 3 Interviews. I was finding the jobs and companies from Jobstreet.com. The company that I just got approved is called Spectrum Edge, and Im going to start work beginning of next year, which also next week. It is a new life and new environment for me, feeling very nervous and excited on it, hope I will be able to handle it.
Good Luck!!! for me.. 




On the Other hand, I also want to Wish Good Luck to my dear, Xin Ying. She is going to faced her Final Exams for this Semester starting on Tomorrow, Saturday. It is not a very good time to have Exams which she will Start this year and Finish exams on next year, haha. It was just a joke, it doesn't matter actually, I believe she can do well for this exams, and will give her all my supports!!! 


Another Good Luck for Dear for her Exams.. =)


After her exams, and on the next year when we have more free time, we will definitely go Hang Out in more cool places, have fun, and eat lots of good foods. We will be looking forward to Next Year which is another Beginning of our life and Adventure.

-Looking forward to Our Adventurous Life in Year 2013!!!-

Newer Post Home Older Post