Tuesday 7 February 2012

A date to Midvalley, The Garden, G-3.

On a Friday during Chinese New Year. Me and dear planned to go Midvalley and The Garden to shopping, have a walk and buy some books in Borders Bookshop because of the promotion of Free Membership if spending RM100 with 1Malaysia Voucher.

Before reaching there, we went to have Lunch in a Restaurant near to Bangsar Village as it is only nearby to Midvalley as well. It is called G-3, first time been to there.



Will be mainly Photos in this blog post. =)


The Menu..




Ice Peach Tea & Chocolate Shake.





We just order one Pizza as Main Course as all their dishes are in quite big plate.

Looks delicious, yummy~




Eat with these sauces is the best! 

We ordered another side order, their chips with special sauces. 
The size of the chips are bigger than usual and the quantity is a lot too, definitely worth for the price. 

The sauce is really nice too!






Then we been to The Garden Mall, bought some books at Borders Bookshop, get the free membership card. And then take a walk around there. 

Walked to Midvalley Mall, went to the Topshop that So Called having promotion shirts selling from RM9. But there are not much of choices and those cloths that are nicer definitely did not cost even near to RM9, feels like being cheated. Disappointed. 



Went to have a sit and eat some Snowflakes. =)

Playing with her new camera~ lol       



*Am forced to smile so Big~ 



I take you, you take me. Haha

The Serious face~ =)


Her new baby, Lumix Gf3. 


Bought a Dreamweaver book that can help me to do my Final Year Project. 

Free 3 years of Membership with two mini cards, haha.
Meaning anyone having the mini cards can have discounts and member previllege as well under this name. Quite good and convenient!


Few days later I spend all my Rm200 1 Malaysia Voucher in Popular One Utama, buying mostly Computer stuffs. As in Popular you can use it to buy anything. I bought a  Logitech Wireless Combo Set Keyboard + Mouse, and a Cooling fan for laptop. If I had extra I would have buy a headphone or a mini speaker too, LoL.


These are what I spend for the Rm200 voucher, not bad la.. haha

My New Work Station at my home, =)


That's all for now..

Bye~~~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post