Friday 16 December 2011

Freedom at last!!!!!




Finally, my final exams are over and my semester six is OVER!

The Final exams only last for 4 days for four subjects. And that is just insane cause all the subjects are heavy. I hardly got anytime left to sleep for doing the final revision for all the subjects. The subjects for this semester are so tough.

My semester six is actually gonna be my second last semester of in-campus studies as suppose next semester I will be completing all the remaining subjects and then go for my internship the following semester. And finally finish my Degree. But after this finals, Im not really sure I can pass all the subjects for this semester because Im sure I did not do well. =(

Finally Having my holidays now...

Whether or not I will pass all my subjects, next sem is gonna be a very tough semester for me. I'll really have to improve myself and try not to enjoy too much in this holiday.

Christmas and New Year are coming as well, lots of celebration will be going on sooner. Hope there will be a good ending for this year and a HAPPY START for next year 2012!







Everybody Enjoy Your Holidays~ =)




0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post