Sunday 27 March 2011

Premier Screening - Sucker Punch @ One Utama

Last Tuesday...
Me and my darling went One Utama to watch a movie.
Why is it on Tuesday?
Because previously I've been participated in a Premier Screening Contest of a Movie by Nuffnang. The Movie is called
Sucker Punch (Funny Name) 


This is the post that I won from the Contest..
http://ksxyforeverlove.blogspot.com/2011/03/ive-got-power-with-sucker-punch.html


This is the second time we went for the Premier Screening. The first one was Skyline which we are not so satisfied with it.
This time it was 2 days before the Official Date launching date of the movie in Malaysia. And surprisingly it was at One Utama, our all time favorite place for dating, haha!





What can I say about this Movie? 
It is pure Fantasy and Animation! And the Action Animation are really Cool!
More like a Game Animation or something...

One more cool thing about this movie is as you can see,
there are a lot of Sexy and Pretty girls in Action..
Phew Fit!

However the story line of the movie is quite lame and confused a bit.
Even until the end, we don't really understand or know what are they doing, lol!
Or maybe the best part of this movie is to let you confused? My dear is impressed with the story because it was "Unpredictable!" Haha. 

If the story could be better and clearer, I would have give it 5 Stars.
Overall it's still a Great Movie! 



This is the Movie Ticket of the Screening, Cool right? 




Can't stop taking picture of it! Haha.


Thank you Nuffnang! ^^


The Movie is at 9pm.
We collected the tickets at 8pm.
Before the movie, we went for a walk and A&W to have some drinks..
N take Pictures! 


: What are you eating?
: Ohh, it's my favorite Curly Fries~~ Yummy!!! 


I'm so fat... and my hair is long~ =(




Nice one!




: Why I'm so happy?
: I'm not, she forced me to SMILE! 
LoL Just kidding~ 





Ok !! a nice picture before we go for Movie!

Yeah, Happy day with my beloved! <3 



-The End-

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post