Wednesday 30 June 2010

Otak-Otak!!!! curious!!!

Otak-otak! what does it means? what It should be named like that? 
Last Friday, (Due to my laziness, after a few days only force myself to update)=p
Went to 1u again...
nth much v do also..
No watching and no shopping...LOL!

Have our lunch In Otak-otak Place which located at Lower Ground Floor in New Wing.
It's good to say that they offer alot extensive offerings.
Eg: Breakfast Set= Just FOr RM5+
       Lunch Set = RM 9.90+ (include Drinks+2 pieces of Otak-otak

The price has attracted me but just me only...
My dear seems like dont care of the promotion and keep on finding other meals in the menu book.

Okay...I ordered a value set Called Special Fried With Chicken Wing for myself.
My dear ordered a Otak-Otak Char Kuey Teow Mee
Dear ordered a Cincau FOr us...(share)

My drinks..That free drinks...I shouldn't expect too much>.<
It's orange juice...
Sounds good, but when it served on my table, It is Warm Orange Juice....O.O OMG...No iceT_T
I cant survive without ICE! haha!
I knw dear think the same v me too!

FOOD!
BLUR! Hope Dear and I can own a camera which belongs to us and taking down the photos and FOODs in every outing~

Why dear looks so sad and moodless?
Because He Is HUNGRY! 
Super Hungry!
(is not my fault taking u like this =p, i swear^^)

Our drinks!!! CINCAU CINCAU! 

I love SoYa^^
Dear Love CIncaU!

is blur agaiN~>.<
My food!
For me, It is normal only. Nth taste special~ 
The otak-otak all GIVE to my dear eat^^ 
I  DisLike iT~

dear's one nt bad...
Mayb due to the Price.
Different Prices Serve Different Food! T_T
=p 


~The End~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post