Saturday 29 August 2009

Trip to Pulao Pangkor(before going)...

My Today, 29th August, I will be having a trip to Pulao Pangkok with my family as we have 3 days holidays including the merdeka public holiday. Initially I thought it was just a family trip, but finally I know it was a company trip, we are going with the all the workers of the company. My interest of going had suddenly went down by quite a lot because I don’t really like to travel with so many people with so many voice along the journey. This nothing but just my personal likes and dislikes.

But anyway, I will be at pulao pangkok here from Saturday until Monday. Hope it won’t be too sien la. And I will be very missing my dear…lao po, don’t huai dan when I’m not around oo…I will buy many many ‘shou xing’ for you de… ^^ if anyone want can leave a comment to me…hehe~

Bye Bye Kuala Lumpur~~

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post